Abbreviations:ELISA (enzyme linked immunoassay)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Plasma measurement of D-Dimer as diagnostic aid in suspected venous thromboembolism: an overview.Thromb Haemost. 1994; 1: 1-6
- D-Dimer testing and Acute Venous Thromboembolism.Arch Intern Med. 1996; 156: 939-946
- Diagnostic efficacy of plethysmography for clinically suspected deep vein thrombosis: a randomized trial.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 102: 21-28
- Serial impedance plethysmography in pregnant patients with clinically suspected deep-vein thrombosis.Ann Intern Med. 1990; 112: 663-667
- Serial impedance plethysmography for suspected deep venous thrombosis. The Amsterdam general practitioner study.N Engl J Med. 1986; 314: 823-828
- Management of clinically suspected acute venous thrombosis in outpatients with serial impedance plethysmography in a community hospital setting.Arch Intern Med. 1989; 149: 511-513
- A comparison of real-time compression ultrasonography with impedance plethysmography for the diagnosis of deep-vein thrombosis in symptomatic outpatients.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 1365-1369
COGO, A., LENSING, A.W.A., KOOPMAN, M.M.W., PIOVELLA, F., WELLS, P., VILLALTA, S., SIRAGUSA, S., BULLER, H.R., TURPIE, A.G.G., and PRANDONI, P. Compression ultrasound for the diagnostic management of patients with clinically suspected venous thrombosis. Submitted.
- The use of D-dimer assay by enzyme immunoassay and latex agglutination techniques in the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis.Clin Lab Haematol. 1990; 12: 37-42
- Assessment of D-dimer measurement by ELISA or latex methods in deep vein thrombosis diagnosed by ultrasonic duplex scanning.Fibrinolysis. 1990; 4: 237-240
- Comparison of the appropriateness of the latex and ELISA D-dimer determination for the diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis.Haemostasis. 1991; 21: 106-110
- Comparison of three D-dimer assays for the diagnosis of DVT: ELISA, latex and immunofiltration assay.Thromb Haemostas. 1994; 71: 270-274
- A New sensitive membrane based ELISA technique for instantaneous D-dimer evaluation in emergency.Thromb Res. 1995; 78: 341-352
- A new, semi-quantitative and individual ELISA for rapid measurement of plasma D-dimer in patients suspected of pulmonary embolism.Blood Coag Fibrinolysis. 1995; 6: 460-463
- Assay of D-dimer based on immunofiltration and staining gold colloids.Clin Chem. 1993; 39: 2070-2076
- Comparison of four rapid D-Dimer tests for diagnosis of pulmonary embolism.Tromb Res. 1996; 82: 399-407
- Contrast venography, the gold standard for the diagnosis of deep-vein thrombosis: improvement in observer agreement.Thromb Haemostas. 1992; 67: 8-12
- Contrast venography of the leg: diagnostic efficacy, tolerance, and complication rates with ionic and non-ionic contrast media.Radiology. 1987; 165: 113-116
- Deep vein thrombosis: new non-invasive diagnostic tests.Thromb Haemostas. 1991; 66: 133-137
LENSING, A.W.A., HIRSH, J., and BÜLLER, H.R. Diagnosis of venous thrombosis. In: Colman RW, Hirsh J, Marder VJ, Salzman EW (edit): Hemostasis and Thrombosis. Basic principles and clinical practice. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia, pp 1322–1331, 1993.
- Accuracy of clinical assessment of deep vein thrombosis.Lancet. 1995; 345: 1326-1330