Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
- The response of the fibrinolytic system in trauma.Acta Chir Scand Suppl. 1985; 522: 245-271
- The postoperative fibrinolytic shutdown: a rapidly reverting acute phase pattern for the fast-acting inhibitor of tissue-type plasminogen activator after trauma.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1985; 45: 605-610
- Hemostatic changes and postoperative deep-vein thrombosis associated with the use of a pneumatic tourniquet.J Bone Joint Surg. 1981; 63A: 461-465
- Changes in circulatory indices of thrombosis and fibrinolysis during total knee arthroplasty performed under tourniquet.J Arthroplast. 1995; 10: 523-528
- Hemostatic effects of tranexamic acid and desmopressin during cardiac surgery.Circulation. 1991; 84: 2063-2070
- High-dose aprotinin reduces blood loss in patients undergoing total hip replacement surgery.Anesthesiology. 1994; 80: 23-29
- Does tranexamic acid reduce blood loss in knee arthroplasty.Am J Knee Surg. 1995; 8: 88-92
- Fibrinolytic inhibition with tranexamic acid reduces blood loss and blood transfusions in total knee arthroplasty. A prospective, randomised, double-blind study of 86 patients.J Bone Joint Surg. 1996; 78-B: 434-440
- Tranexamic acid (cyklokapron) reduces perioperative blood loss associated with total knee arthroplasty.Br J Anaesth. 1995; 75: 534-537
ERIKSSON B.I. Thromboembolism after total hip replacement. Relationship to the fibrinolytic system. Thesis. Göteborg University, Göteborg, Sweden, 1991.
- Effects on coagulation and fibrinolysis of desmopressin in patients undergoing total hip replacement.Thromb Haemost. 1991; 66: 652-656
- A critical review of the evidence supporting a relationship between impaired fibrinolytic activity and venous thromboembolism.Arch Intern Med. 1991; 151: 1721-1731
- Influence of gender, age and sampling time on plasma fibrinolytic variables and fibrinogen. A population study.Fibrinolysis. 1993; 7: 316-323
- Measurement of plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 in biological fluids with a murine monoclonal antibody-based enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.Blood. 1988; 71: 220-225
- Application of pharmacokinetic data from healthy volunteers for the prediction of plasma concentrations of tranexamic acid in surgical patients.Clin Drug Invest. 1995; 10: 280-287
- Antifibrinolytic therapy with cyklokapron in connection with prostatectomy. A double blind study.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1969; 3: 177-182
OGSTON G, MACDONALD G.A, FULLERTON H.W. The influence of anxiety in tests of blood coagulability and fibrinolytic activity. Lancet ii, 521–23, 1962.
- The physiological aspects of fibrinolysis.Thromb Res. 1994; 76: 1-31
- Effects of psychosocial stress on the fibrinolytic system in man.Fibrinolysis. 1990; 4: 110-112
- Role of extradural and of general anaesthesia in fibrinolysis and coagulation after total hip replacement.Br J Anaesth. 1983; 55: 625-629
- Hemostatic effects of stress hormone infusion.Anesthesiology. 1994; 81: 1116-1126
- Influence of ageing on the activity of the hemostatic system: prothrombin fragment 1+2, thrombin-antithrombin III complexes and D-dimers in 80 healthy subjects with age ranging from 20 to 94 years.Nouv Rev Fr Hematol. 1992; 34: 43-46
- Daytime fluctuations in blood of tissue-type plasminogen activator (tPA) and its fast-acting inhibitor (PAI-1).Thromb Haemostas. 1988; 59: 329-332
- Sequential intrapulmonary and systemic activation of coagulation and fibrinolysis during and after total hip replacement surgery.Thromb Res. 1993; 70: 451-458
- The dose-response relationship of tranexamic acid.Anesthesiology. 1995; 82: 383-392
- Incidence of thrombosis associated with epsilon-aminocaproic acid administration and with combined epsilon-aminocaproic acid and subcutaneous heparin therapy.Acta Chir Scand. 1968; 134: 343-349
- Treatment with the fibrinolytic inhibitor tranexamic acid - risk for thrombosis.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1990; 69: 353-354
- The effect of the fibrinolytic inhibitor epsilon-aminocaproic acid on the incidence of deep-vein thrombosis after prostatectomy.Brit J Surg. 1972; 59: 522-524
HEDLUND P.O. Postoperative venous thrombosis in benign prostatic disease. Scand J Urol. Nephrol Suppl 27, 1975.
- Treatment with tranexamic acid during pregnancy and the risk of thrombo-embolic complications.Thromb Haemostas. 1993; 70: 238-240
- The effect of tranexamic acid on the fibrinolytic activity of vein walls.Ann Chir Gynaecol. 1978; 67: 203-205