Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Nat. Rev. Dis. Primers. 2017; 3: 17020
- Pathophysiology of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Blood. 2017; 130: 1181-1188
- Thrombotic microangiopathies.N. Engl. J. Med. 2002; 347: 589-600
- Pediatric thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Eur. J. Haematol. 2018; 101: 425-434
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Blood. 2017; 129: 2836-2846
- Hyaline thrombosis of the terminal arterioles and capillaries: a hitherto undescribed disease.in: Proceedings of the New York Pathological Society. 24. 1924: 21-24
- Child-onset and adolescent-onset acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with severe ADAMTS13 deficiency: a cohort study of the french national registry for thrombotic microangiopathy.Lancet Haematol. 2016; 3: e537-e546
- Long-term remission of recurrent thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) after rituximab in children and young adults.Pediatr. Blood Cancer. 2015; 62: 823-829
- Acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in children: a single institution experience.Indian J. Pediatr. 2013; 80: 570-575
- Children and adults with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura associated with severe, acquired Adamts13 deficiency: comparison of incidence, demographic and clinical features.Pediatr. Blood Cancer. 2013; 60: 1676-1682
- Paradigm shift of childhood thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with severe ADAMTS13 deficiency.Presse Med. 2012; 41: e137-e155
- ggplot2: Elegant Graphics for Data Analysis.Springer-Verlag, New York2016
Therneau T. A Package for Survival Analysis in R. https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=survival. Published 2022. Accessed September 12, 2022.
- R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing.R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Veinna, Austria2022
- Reproducible summary tables with the gtsummary package.R J. 2021; 13: 570-580
- Survival and relapse in patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Blood. 2010; 115 (quiz 1662): 1500-1511
- Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges in the thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and hemolytic uremic syndromes.Hematology Am. Soc. Hematol. Educ. Program. 2012; 2012: 604-609
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: diagnostic criteria, clinical features, and long-term outcomes from 1995 through 2015.Blood Adv. 2017; 1: 590-600
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology of adulthood-onset thrombotic microangiopathy with severe ADAMTS13 deficiency (thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura): a cross-sectional analysis of the french national registry for thrombotic microangiopathy.Lancet Haematol. 2016; 3: e237-e245
- Recognizing and managing hereditary and acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in infants and children.Pediatr. Blood Cancer. 2021; 68e28949
- Race, rituximab, and relapse in TTP.Blood. 2022; 140: 1335-1344
- Guidelines on the diagnosis and management of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and other thrombotic microangiopathies.Br. J. Haematol. 2012; 158: 323-335
- Clinical and laboratory features of patients with acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: fourteen years of the Milan TTP registry.Thromb. Haemost. 2019; 119: 695-704
- Caplacizumab treatment for acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.N. Engl. J. Med. 2019; 380: 335-346
☆The data that support the findings of this study are available from the corresponding author upon reasonable request.
☆No funding was received for this study; the authors have no competing interests to declare.
☆The authors have no relevant conflicts of interest to disclose relevant to this study
☆Institutional Board Review approval was not obtained due to the use of a deidentified publicly available database
☆Data contained in the manuscript were presented at the International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2022 Congress.