Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mild hemophilia a.J. Thromb. Haemost. 2010; 8: 421-432
- Hemophilia, cancer and cardiovascular disease.Blood Coagul. Fibrinolysis. 2010; 21: 1-2
- Diagnosis and care of patients with mild haemophilia: practical recommendations for clinical management.Blood Transfus. 2018; 16: 535-544
- WFH guidelines for the management of hemophilia.Haemophilia. 2020; 26: 1-158
- Arthropathy in people with mild haemophilia: exploring risk factors.Thromb. Res. 2022; 211: 19-26
- Life-threatening bleeding in patients with hemophilia (PWH): a 10-year cohort study in Dakar, Senegal.Hematology. 2022 Mar 20; 27: 379-383
- Intracranial haemorrhage in the italian population of haemophilia patients with and without inhibitors.Haemophilia. 2012; 18: 39-45
- Sex differences in the prevalence, outcomes and management of hypertension.Curr. Hypertens. Rep. 2022; (Online haead of print)
- Accurate prediction of anti-hypertensive peptides based on convolutional neural network and gated recurrent unit.Interdiscip. Sci. 2022; (Online haead of print)
- Identified unmet needs and proposed solutions in mild-to-moderate haemophilia: a summary of opinions from a roundtable of haemophilia experts.Haemophilia. 2021; 27: 25-32