Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute pancreatitis.Lancet. 2020; 396: 726-734https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)31310-6
- Investigation of authenticity of 'claimed ' randomized controlled trials (RCTs) and quality assessment of RCT reports published in China.in: XIV Cochrane Colloquium. 2006
- Effects of intensive insulin therapy combined with low molecular weight heparin anticoagulant therapy on severe pancreatitis.Exp. Ther. Med. 2014; 8: 141-146https://doi.org/10.3892/etm.2014.1694
- Low molecular weight heparin in the treatment of severe acute pancreatitis: a multiple Centre prospective clinical study.Asian J. Surg. 2009; 32: 89-94https://doi.org/10.1016/s1015-9584(09)60017-8
- Impact of low-molecular-weight heparin in the treatment of moderately severe and severe acute pancreatitis; a randomized, single blind, phase 3 control trial.Int. J. Surg. 2022; 101106621https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsu.2022.106621
- Low molecular weight heparin treatment of acute moderate and severe pancreatitis: a randomized, controlled, open-label study.Turk J Gastroenterol. 2019; 30: 81-87https://doi.org/10.5152/tjg.2018.18583
- The sum of two evils: pneumonia and myocardial infarction: is platelet activation the missing link?.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2014; 64: 1926-1928https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2014.08.023
- Heparin beyond anti-coagulation.Curr. Res. Transl. Med. 2021; 69103300https://doi.org/10.1016/j.retram.2021.103300
- The efficacy of low molecular weight heparin in severe acute pancreatitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J. Dig. Dis. 2019; 20: 512-522https://doi.org/10.1111/1751-2980.12815
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the safety and effectiveness of low molecular heparin for severe acute pancreatitis.Ann. Palliat. Med. 2021; 10: 11695-11704https://doi.org/10.21037/apm-21-3058