Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Balancing stroke and bleeding risks in patients with atrial fibrillation and renal failure: the swedish atrial fibrillation cohort study.Eur. Heart J. 2015; 36: 297-306
- Uremic bleeding: pathophysiology and clinical risk factors.Thromb. Res. 2006; 118: 417-422
- Systematic review and metaanalysis of incidence, prevalence and outcomes of atrial fibrillation in patients on dialysis.Nephrol. Dial. Transplant. 2012; 27: 3816-3822
- Warfarin use, stroke, and bleeding risk among pre-existing atrial fibrillation US veterans transitioning to dialysis.Nephron. 2022 Feb; 4: 1-9
- Warfarin utilization and anticoagulation control in patients with atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.Heart. 2017; 103: 818-826
- Best quality indicator of vitamin K antagonist therapy to predict mortality and bleeding in haemodialysis patients with atrial fibrillation.Blood Transfus. 2021 Nov; 19: 487-494
- Oral anticoagulation for patients with atrial fibrillation on long-term hemodialysis.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2020 Jan 28; 75: 273-285
- Anticoagulation use and the risk of stroke and major bleeding in patients on hemodialysis: from the VIVALDI, a population-based prospective cohort study.J ThrombHaemost. 2021 Dec; 19: 2984-2996
- Benefits and harms of oral anticoagulant therapy in chronic kidney disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann. Intern. Med. 2019 Aug; 171: 181-189
- Italian federation of anticoagulation clinics (FCSA) clinical quality study group. Center-related determinants of VKA anticoagulation quality: a prospective, multicenter evaluation.PLoS One. 2015 Dec; 4;10(12):e0144314