Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The diagnosis and management of von Willebrand disease: a United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors Organization guideline approved by the British Committee for Standards in Haematology.Br. J. Haematol. 2014; 167: 453-465
- ASH ISTH NHF WFH 2021 guidelines on the management of von Willebrand disease.Blood Adv. 2021; 5: 301-325
- Management of von Willebrand disease with a factor VIII-poor von Willebrand factor concentrate: results from a prospective observational post-marketing study.J. Thromb. Haemost. 2020; 18: 1922-1933
- Effectiveness and safety of hFVIII/VWF concentrate (Voncento®) in patients with inherited von Willebrand disease requiring surgical procedures: the OPALE multicentre observational study.Blood Transfus. 2021; 19: 152-157
- Efficacy and safety of a VWF/FVIII concentrate (wilate® ) in inherited von Willebrand disease patients undergoing surgical procedures.Haemophilia. 2017; 23: 264-272
- Major and minor classifications for surgery in people with hemophilia: a literature review.Clin. Appl. Thromb. Hemost. 2018; 24: 549-559
- von Willebrand disease (VWD): evidence-based diagnosis and management guidelines, the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) Expert Panel report (USA).Haemophilia. 2008; 14: 171-232
- Laboratory monitoring of replacement therapy for major surgery in von Willebrand disease.Haemophilia. 2017; 23: 182-187
- Practical aspects of factor concentrate use in patients with von Willebrand disease undergoing invasive procedures: a European survey.Haemophilia. 2016; 22: 739-751
- Prophylactic efficacy and pharmacokinetically guided dosing of a von Willebrand factor/factor VIII concentrate in adults and children with von Willebrand's disease undergoing elective surgery: a pooled and comparative analysis of data from USA and European Union clinical trials.Blood Transfus. 2013; : 533-540