Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence of recurrent thromboembolic and bleeding complications among patients with venous thromboembolism in relation to both malignancy and achieved international normalized ratio: A retrospective analysis.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 3078-3083
- Recurrent venous thromboembolism and bleeding complications during anticoagulant treatment in patients with cancer and venous thrombosis.Blood. 2002; 100: 3484-3488
- Long-term management of patients after venous thrombo-embolism.Circulation. 2004; 110: 1-10–18
- Prediction of the risk of bleeding during anticoagulant treatment for venous thromboembolism.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 457-460
- Fatal pulmonary embolism and fatal bleeding in cancer patients with venous thromboembolism: Findings from the RIETE Registry.J Thromb Haemost. 2006; 4: 1950-1956
- Clinical presentation and time-course of postoperative venous thromboembolism: Results from the RIETE Registry.Thromb Haemost. 2008; 99: 546-551
- Venous thrombo-embolism during pregnancy or postpartum: Findings from the RIETE Registry.Thromb Haemost. 2007; 97: 186-190
- Predicting adverse outcome in outpatients with acute deep vein thrombosis. Findings from the RIETE Registry.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 44: 789-793
- Acute venous thromboembolism in patients with recent major bleeding. The influence of the site of bleeding and the time elapsed on outcome.J Thromb Haemost. 2006; 4: 2367-2372
- Prediction of creatinine clearance from serum creatinine.Nephron. 1976; 16: 31-41
- Venous thromboembolism in very elderly patients: Findings from a Prospective Registry (RIETE).Haematologica. 2006; 91: 1046-1051
- Clinical outcome of patients with venous thromboembolism and renal insufficiency. Findings from the RIETE Registry.Thromb Haemost. 2007; 98: 771-776
- Major bleeding in outpatients treated with warfarin: incidence and prediction by factors known at the start of outpatient therapy.Am J Med. 1989; 87: 144-152
- Anticoagulant-related bleeding: Clinical epidemiology, prediction, and prevention.Am J Med. 1993; 95: 315-328
- Major bleeding after hospitalization for deep-venous thrombosis.Am J Med. 1999; 107: 414-424
- Predictors of survival after deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism: a population-based, cohort study.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 445-453
- Predictive variables for major bleeding in patients presenting with documented acute venous thromboembolism. Findings from the RIETE Registry.Thromb Haemost. 2008; 100: 26-31
Conflicts of interest: This article is original work that has not been previously published in any substantial part and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. All authors have read and approved this manuscript, and they meet the criteria for authorship, including acceptance of responsibility for the scientific content of the manuscript. All authors contributed to the research presented in this manuscript and had full access to all data and hold final responsibility for the decision to submit this manuscript to Thromb Res for publication. No author has any conflict of interest.