This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Synthesis of PAF-acether and blood volume changes in gram-negative sepsis.Immunopharmacology. 1985; 9: 45-52
- In vivo inhibition of plasma protein leakage and salmonella enteritidis-induced mortality in the rat by a specific paf-acether antagonists: BN 5 2021.Agents and Actions. 1985; 17: 27-29
- Possible role of platelet-activating factor (PAF) in disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), evidence by use of a PAF antagonists, CV-3988.Life Sci. 1986; 39: 111-117
- Platelet-activating factor (PAF) in experimentally-induced rabbit acute serum sickness: role of basophil-derived PAF in immune complex deposition.J.Immunol. 1982; 128: 86-94
- Interleukin-I stimulates platelet-activating factor production in cultured human endothelial cells.J. Clin. Invest. 1986; 77: 2027-2033
Accepted: October 1, 1987
Received: August 15, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.