This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A pilot study: Desmopressin (DDAVP) in the treatment of DVT.Thromb. Res. 1987; 45: 635-643
- Mechanisms of plasminogen activator and factor VIII increase after vasoactive drugs.Br. J. Haemat. 1975; 30: 81-93
- Association between factor VIII related antigen and plasminogen activator.Acta. Med. Scand. 1982; 211: 105-112
- A comparison between low molecular weight heparin (Kabi 2165) and standard heparin in the intravenous treatment of deep venous thrombosis.Thromb. Haemost. 1985; 54: 813-817
- The influence of DDAVP infusion on the coagulation and fibrinolytic response to surgery.Thromb. Haemost. 1986; 55: 54-57
Accepted: July 7, 1987
Received: April 21, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.