This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Split products of fibrinogen after prolonged interaction with plasmin.Thromb. Diathes. haemorrh. 1967; 18: 89-100
- Protective effect of calcium in the plasmin degradation of fibrinogen and fibrin fragments D.Thromb. Res. 1977; 10: 803-812
- Activation of human plasminogen by an insoluble derivative of urokinase.Eur. J. Biochem. 1973; 36: 25-31
- Chemical Coupling of peptides and proteins to polysaccharides by means of cyanogenhalides.Nature. 1967; 214: 1302-1304
- The reliability of molecular weight determinations by dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.J. Biol. Chem. 1969; 244: 4406-4412
- High molecular weight derivaties of human fibrinogen produced by plasmin.J. Biol. Chem. 1969; 244: 2111-2119
- Activation of plasminogen by tissue activator is increased specifically in the presence of certain soluble fibrin(ogen) fragments.Thromb. Res. 1982; 27: 377-385
- A simple, sensitive spectrophotometric assay for extrinsic (tissue-type) plasminogen activator applicable to measurements in plasma.Thromb. Haemostas. 1982; 48: 266-269
- Fibrin fragment X polymer as the principal effector of plasminogen activation during fibrinolysis.in: Fibrinogen workshop, Glasgow6 8.04.1987
Accepted: October 17, 1987
Received in revised form: September 22, 1987
Received: August 27, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.