This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Platelet adhesion.in: Progress in Hemostasis and Thrombosis. 7. Grune & Stratton Inc, New York1984: 211-288
- Platelet function tests: a critical review of methods.Med. Lab. Sci. 1985; 42: 262-274
- Platelet adhesiveness in von Willebrand's disease.in: A study with a new modification of the glass-filter method. Scand. J. Haematol.7. 1970: 374-382
- Platelet disorders.in: Murano G. Bick R.L. Basic Concepts of Hemostasis and Thrombosis. CRC Press Inc, Boca Raton, Florida1980: 95-147
- Molecular mechanisms of platelet adhesion and platelet aggregation.in: George J.N. Nurden A.T. Phillips D.R. Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins. Plenum Publ. Corp, New York1985: 245-258
- Membrane glycoproteins in normal and pathological platelets.Bibl. Haematol. 1978; 45: 14-21
- Step-by-step analysis of adhesion of human platelets to a collagen-coated surface.in: Defect in initial attachment and spreading of platelets in von Willebrand's disease. Thromb. Res.34. 1984: 51-63
- Endothelial cell cultures on fibrillar collagen: Partial reconstruction of the vessel wall and platelet adhesion.Thromb. Res. 1980; 20: 509-521
- ELISA-conditions.Anal. Biochem. 1980; 105: 375-382
- Comparison of fibrinogen association with normal and thrombasthenic platelets on exposure to ADP or chymotrypsin.Blood. 1979; 541: 987-993
- Platelet-collagen adhesion: inhibition by a monoclonal antibody that binds glycoprotein IIb.J. Cell Biol. 1984; 99: 2056-2060
- Adhesion of human platelets to purified solid-phase von Willebrand factor: studies of normal and Bernard-Sculler platelets.Thromb. Res. 1983; 32: 115-122
Accepted: September 24, 1987
Received: January 19, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.