This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prevention of post-operative venous thromboembolism by a new low molecular weight heparin.Nouv. Rev. Fr. Hematol. 1984; 26: 277-282
- Anticoagulant effects of two types of low molecular weight heparin administered subcutaneously.Thromb. Res. 1983; 32: 381-391
- Studies on the antithrombotic effects and pharmacokinetics of heparin fractions and fragments.Sem. Thromb. Hemost. 1985; 11: 56-74
- Low molecular weight heparin Is small beautiful?.N. Engl. J. Med. 1986; 315: 957-959
- Bioavailability and antagonization of the low molecular weight heparin CY 216 in man.Thromb. Res. 1986; 44: 549-554
- An objective study of alternative methods of heparin administration.Thromb. Res. 1980; 18: 177-187
- Characterization of heparins by high performance size exclusion liquid chromatography.J. Chromatog. 1983; 261: 287-292
Heptest Package Insert. Haemachen, Inc. St. Louis, MO 1985.
Accepted: September 15, 1987
Received: June 1, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.