This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Animal pharmacology of PCR 4099, a new thienepyridine compound.Thromb. Haemostas. 1985; 54 (Abstract 789): 133
- A new thienopyridine derivative with potent antiplatelet activity in man.Thromb. Haemostas. 1985; 54 (Abstract 1049): 177
- Pulmonary microembolism.Physiol. Rev. 1983; 63: 1114-1207
- The thrombopenic effect of ellagic acid in the rat.in: Another model of platelet stimulation “in vivo”. Thromb. Res.45. 1987: 153-164
- Stimulation des plaquettes et action hypotensive des carragenines chez le rat.J. Pharmacol. (Paris). 1983; 14: 449-463
- Inhibition de faction hypotensive de 1'acide arachidonique chez le rat.J. Pharmacol. (Paris). 1978; 9: 13-23
- Arachidonic acid metabolites and the interactions between platelets and blood vessel walls.N. E. J. Med. 1978; 300: 1142-1147
- Carrageenan and thrombin trgger prostaglandin synthetase-independent aggregation of rabbit platelets inhibition by phospholipase A2 inhibitors.J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 1977; 19: 222-228
- Stimulation of human platelets by carrageenans.J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 1979; 31: 148-152
- Activation de l'acide arachidonique.Arch. internat. Physiol. Biochim. 1977; 85: 377-379
- Reactions to arachidonic acid of irradiated rats and rabbits.J. Physiol. (London). 1977; 273: 42
- Multipla approaches for development of agents which inhibit platelet aggregation.TIPS. 1982; 3: 280-282
- Present concept on the mechanisms of platelet aggregation.Biochem. Pharmacol. 1981; 30: 263-271
- Platelet aggregation in Fawn Hooded rats : evidence that PCR 4099 inhibits selectively the platelet ADP pathway.Thromb. Res. 1986; (Abstra ct 290): 146
Accepted: October 7, 1987
Received: June 27, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.