This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Elevation of thromboxane A2 levels in patients with classic and variant angina pectoris.Circulation. 1981; 64: 1107-1115
- Platelet release and thromboxane synthesis in symptomatic coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1982; 66: 327-333
- Thromboxane release in coronary artery disease: Spontaneous versus pacing-induced angina.Am. Heart J. 1984; 107: 286-292
- Platelet activation in unstable coronary disease.N. Engl. J. Med. 1986; 315: 983-989
- Protective effects of aspirin against acute myocardial infarction and death in men with unstable angina.N. Engl. J. Med. 1983; 309: 396-403
- Aspirin, sulfinpyrazone, or both in unstable angina.N. Engl. J. Med. 1985; 313: 1369-1375
- Thromboxane release during pacing induced angina pectoris: possible vasoconstrictor influence on the coronary vasculature.Circulation. 1980; 61: 1165-1171
- Effects of a selective thromboxane synthetase inhibitor, dazoxiben, and of acetylsalicylic acid on myocardial ischemia in patients with coronary heart disease.Am. J. Cardiol. 1984; 53: 1255-1258
- The pharmacological profile of the thromboxane A2 antagonist BM 13.177.Thrombosis Res. 1984; 35: 379-395
- BM 13.177, a selective blocker of platelet and vessel wall thromboxane receptors, is active in man.Lancet. 1984; I: 991-994
- Effects of BM 13.177, a new antiplatelet drug in patients with atherosclerotic disease.Thrombosis Res. 1984; 35: 371-378
- Regionale und globale KoronarsinusfluB-messungen mit dem kontinuierlichen Thermodilutionsverfahren.in: Methode and experimentelle Untersuchungen. Z. Kardiol.68. 1979: 740-747
- Spectrophotometric and electrochemical determinations of L(+)-lactate in blood by use of lactate dehydrogenase from yeast.Clin. Chem. 1976; 22: 1802-1805
Accepted: September 29, 1987
Received: August 11, 1987
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.