This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Sequential effect of the thiol-oxidizing agent, diamide, on human platelets.Thrombos. Res. 1973; 12: 609-610
- Effect of compounds causing reversible perturbation of cellular thiol-disulfide status on the aggregation of human blood platelets.Biomed. Biochim. Acta. 1933; 42: 479-483
- Dependence of arachidonic acid metabolism in human blood platelets on reduced coenzymes.Biomed. Biochim. Acta. 1934; 43: 5362-5365
- Chemical modification of cytoskeletal proteins of human blood platelets by diamide.Thrombos. Res. 1934; 366: 609-618
- Platelet aggregation in whole blood determined using the Ultra-Flo 100 Platelet Counter.Thrombos. Haemostas. 1982; 48: 327-329
- A new method for the quantitative detection of platelet aggregates in patients with arterial insufficiency.Lancet. 1974; 2: 924-926
- Differences in morphology and protein pattern of human blood platelets during irreversible and diamide mediated reversible aggregation.Biomed. Biochim. Acta. 1923; 42: 439-501
- A comparison of spontaneous platelet aggregation in whole blood with platelet rich plasma: additional evidence for the role of ADP.Thromb. Haemoetas. 1904; 51: 115-118
- Selective alterations of erythrocyte deformability by SH-reagents: evidence for an involvement of spectrin in membrane shear elasticity.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1973; 691: 270-282
- Interdependence of GSH and formation of malondialdehyde in arachidonic acid induced platelet activation.in: Forster W. Prostaglandins and Thromboxanes. G. Fischer-Verl, Jena1981: 197-198
Accepted: September 13, 1985
Received: May 20, 1985
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.