Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pharmacology of diferuloyl methane (curcumin), a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent.J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 1973; 25: 447-452
- Preliminary study of anti-rheumatic property of curcumin (diferuloyl methane).Ind. J. Med. Res. 1980; 71: 632-634
- Effect of curcumin on platelet aggregation and platelet vascular cyclooxygenase activity.Arzneim. Forsch. 1985; (In Press)
- Thromboxane and prostacyclin in disease: a review.Quart. J. Med. 1983; 208: 461-470
- Mouse anti-thrombotic assay: Simple technique for the evaluation of anti-thrombotic agents.in: In vivo potentiation of anti-thrombotic activity by ethyl alcohol. J. Pharmacol. Exp. Then.225. 1983: 57-60
- Malonaldehyde formation as an indicator of prostaglandin production by human platelets.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1976; 88: 167-172
- Arachidonic acid causes sudden death in rabbits.Science. 1974; 183: 1085-1087
- Biosynthetic inhibition of prostaglandin and other arachidonic acid metabolites.in: A mechanism of action of anti-inflammatory drugs. Drugs of Today. 20. 1984: 175-180
- Modulation of platelet-vessel wall interactions by eicosanoids: A review.Arzneim. Forsch. 1983; 33: 1357-1361
- Effects of aspirin dosage and time of administration on arterial prostacyclin production and platelet aggregation in rats.Prostagland. Leuk. Med. 1984; 15: 91-102
- Modification of certain inflammation induced biochemical changes by curcumin.Ind. J. Med. Res. 1985; 81: 215-223
☆Communication No. 3626 from C.D.R.I., Lucknow, India