This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The activation and consumption of factor X in recalcified plasma.Brit. J. Haematol. 1964; 20: 217-224
- Regulation of Factor X conversion in plasma.Circulation Research. 1978; 58 (abstract): 209
- Biologic assay of a thrombosis-inducing activity in human serum.J. Applied Physiol. 1959; 14: 943
WHITE, B.N., COX, A.C., TAYLOR, F.B.: The procoagulant effect of platelets on conversion of prothrombin to thrombin in nonanticoagulated plasma.
- Generation of the combined prothrombin activation peptide (F1.2) during the clotting of bood and plasma.J. Clin. Inv. 1977; 60: 1410-1418
- The use of prothrombin activating snake venoms to measure human prethrombin 2: Absence of prethrombin 2 in serum.Thromb. Res. 1984; 34: 419-429
- Identification of an endothelial cell cofactor for thrombin-catalyzed activation of Protein C.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci.78. 1981: 2249-2252
- Regulation of factor X an in vitro in human and mouse plasma and in vivo in mouse.J. Clin. Inv. 1983; 72: 2041-2049
Accepted: December 28, 1984
Received: June 28, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.