This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Editorial: Lancet. 1983; 1: 106-107
- Failure of fibronectin as an opsonin in the host defence system: a case of competitive self inhibition?.Lancet. 1983; 11: 1058-1060
- Fibronectin and factor VIII related antigen in acute leukaemia.Hoppe-Seyler's Physiol.Chem. 1983; 364: 269-277
- Observations on the heterogeneity of fibronectin-C.Thrombosis Res. 1984; 33: 289-295
- Quantitative estimation of proteins by electrophoresis in agarose containing antibodies.Anal.Biochem. 1966; 15: 45-52
- Quantitative immuno-electrophoresis of human serum proteins.Clin.Sci. 1965; 35: 403-413
- Influence of sample preparation on estimates of blood fibronectin concentration.J.Clin. Pathol. 1983; 36: 233-235
- Fibronectin Concentration in Plasma of Patients with Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer and Acute Leukaemia.Cancer. 1983; 51: 1142-1147
- Fibronectin in liquid and frozen stored blood components.Transfusion. 1984; 24: 53-56
- Cryoprecipitation of fibrin-fibrinogen complexes induced by the cold-insoluble globulin of plasma.Blood. 1978; 51: 1211-1222
Accepted: December 12, 1984
Received: August 23, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.