This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Thrombosis Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.Acta Chir. Scand. suppl. 1977; : 478
- Fatal pulmonary embolism after total hip replacement.Acta Otop. Scand. 1982; 53: 407-411
- Prediction and selective prophylaxis of venous thrombosis in elective gastrointestinal surgery.Lancet. 1982; I: 409-412
- Antithrombin III deficiency in surgical intensive care patients.Thromb. Res. 1981; 21: 73-80
- Prevention of venous thromboembolism.Clin. Haematol. 1981; 10: 543-582
- Preoperative prediction of postoperative deep-vein thrombosis.Lancet. 1982; I: 1474
- Low dose of heparin in prevention of deepvein thrombosis.Lancet. 1971; II: 669-671
- Efficiency of low-dose heparin in prevention of ectensive deep-vein thrombosis in patients undergoing total hip replacement.Lancet. 1976; I: 1151-1154
- Small heparin dosis as prophylaxis against deep-vein thrombosis in major surgery.Acta Chir.Scand. 1975; 141: 624-627
- Low-dose heparin in proximal femoral fractures.Acta Orthop.Scand. 1981; 52: 77-80
- Prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism.in: Analysis of cost effectiveness. Ann.Surg.191. 1980: 207-218
- Deep venous thrombosis: Predictive value of signs and symptoms.Am.J.Med. 1981; 136: 167-171
- The relevance of clinical and hemostasis parameters for the prediction of postoperative thrombosis of deep veins of the lower extremity in gynecologic patients.Gyn.Obstet. 1980; 151: 225-231
- An attempt at predicting postoperative deep vein thrombosis by preoperati- ve coagulation studies in patients undergoing total hip replacement.Thromb.Haemostas. 1980; 43: 194-197
- Alterations in plasma antithrombin III following total hip replacement and elective choescystectomy.Scand.J.Haematol. 1980; 24: 101-104
- The diagnosis of DVT using I125fibrinogen test.Arch.Surg. 1972; 104: 152-159
- Is embolic risk conditioned by location of deep venous thrombosis?.Ann.Int.Med. 1981; 94: 439-444
- Source of pulmonary emboli.Acta Chir.Scand. 1977; 478 (suppl): 42-47
- Automated two-stage assay for determination of antithrombin III with a centrifugal analyzer.Haemostasis. 1980; 9: 65-70
Accepted: September 20, 1984
Received: March 21, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.